This bed head unit could be N270 younger brother. With the aim to cover the same requirements, it is especially suitable when lighting designers have planned the main lamps in the ceiling.
This system has been designed to assist the requirements both of the hospitalization areas and the critical, when indirect light is not required in the bed head unit.
Wall mounted bed head unit, made of two extruded aluminium profiles.
· The Product TEDISEL MEDICAL is not designed for operation in potentially explosive atmospheres.
· Is suitable for continuous operation.
· Depending on the needs of the model.
· Rated voltaje :
· Rated frequency:
· Rated current:
máx. 20/16A by circuit
· Medical gases:
Oxygen and nitrous oxide
· Compressed air:
· Compressed air supply to air motor:
· Anaesthetic gas suction system.
Directive 93/42/EEC: no gas CLASS I / CLASS II b with gases
– The product TEDISEL MEDICAL comply with the provisions of Directive 93/42/EEC (Medical Devices Directive) and Directive 89/336/EEC (EMC Directive).
COMBINATION WITH OTHER MEDICAL DEVICES
· The product TEDISEL is equipped with devices medical from other manufacturers.
· Please refer to the instructions supplied by the respective manufacturer for theinformation necessary for installation.
TEDISEL IBÉRICA S.L.
C/ Sant Lluc, 69-81
08918 – Badalona (Barcelona) ESPAÑA
Inside and outside equipment may find the sticker follows:
Where LOT indicator appears after the lot number of the product that will coincide with the year of manufacture of the month followed directly (eg 201,105, Lot May 2011).
After the letters SN appears product serial number (unique for each batch and consisting of 4 digits).